October Community Challenge
The 31-day physical activity Community Challenge in October is an easy and social way to get active and feel energized with friends, family and coworkers while being part of a great community initiative.
- Set A Physical Activity Goal.
- Dance, pedal, run, swim, walk.. be active in your own way.
- Track your time on the in motion™ app. Available online or from the App Store / Google Play.
No Smartphone? Use the tracking calendar (PDF). Return your tracking calendar the first week of November to your local library and we will add your results to the total count.
Keep In Motion
- Physical activity guidelines and recommendations
- Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Children and Youth: An integration of Physical Activity, sedentary Behaviour, and Sleep
- Seasonal activity suggestions
About in motion™
London Middlesex in motion™ is a community campaign promoting and celebrating healthy, active living. Being in motion™ includes healthy eating and physical activity as part of a healthy lifestyle!
Our Vision: Building Canada’s Healthiest Community
Our Mission: In collaboration and partnership with all sectors of the community, Middlesex-London in motion™ will encourage initiatives and advocate for a culture of healthy lifestyles.
Keep in motion™ - move, eat, sleep, and play!